17 d

I'm 5'4" and I feel kind of bad because of it. Is it a very bad height?

Anonymous
I'm 18 and I'm 5'4". My dad's 5'10" and my mom's 5'2". Even my sister who is 3 years younger than me is now 5'5".
I feel like girls won't find me attractive because of it, a lot of them often say, in general, that they like tall (er) guys. What can I do to overcome the insecurity?
Maybe y'all could comment some experiences from guys who are around the same ballpark in height? Girls who have experience with guys of that height? Help!
P. S: I'm from Panama but I grew up in the States and I'll most likely stay for college in the States, so I'll be surrounded by people of that height demographic.
15 d
Edit: Uh, good amount of comments on the question so far. The thing is, they aren't really answering my question, no unruly discussions please. I'd like experiences from girls with partners of that height, or guys of that height that can relate and tell their experience. Looking for some hope here but I'm getting a good amount of indirect hate.
4
12