22 d

When is it a good time to bring up your concerns about your relationship with your partner?

Anonymous
I'm in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend for a few months now. He is a hard worker and gets stressed out easily. He is working on his PhD at another state and plans on coming to visit me during his winter break.

When he comes to visit it will only be for a few days, so I just want to have a good time with him. On the other hand, I don't want to stress him even more by talking about our relationship. But the stress of not talking about our problem bothers me and sometimes it shows when we are texting/talking on the phone.

If something has been bothering me for a while now about our relationship, is it better to talk about it now via text or phone even though there is a higher chance of misunderstanding, or is it better to wait until he comes and visits even though it might ruin our time together, but better chance of communication face to face?
1
2