17 d

What do I do? I’m so embarrassed?

Anonymous
So a couple of weeks ago everyone was shooting their shots at guys they liked. I had a crush on this guy for a long time but I never said anything. I was too nervous. They were successful in theirs so I was like well why not. So I tried it. He has shown interest in me in the past. I was to shaky to inbox him so I got a friend to use my phone and text him. I was too shaky and scared but it was good at first he was asking why i never said anything and I really didn’t have a valid answer. I was just nervous but anyway. He asked what I meant when I said fwm. I didn’t have a good answer I didn’t say it so I just didn’t respond. Till next morning my friend said let’s vibe to him. He never responded. Now I’m so embarrassed. Everyone keeps bringing it up for a laugh and it makes me so sad. I’m back in town now and I’m scared to run into him again band I’m would be mortified. My friends keep telling people and laughing and I just wish they would stop. I think about it enough myself i just feel so embarrassed and ugly. Everyone else got their men and now I feel like they are picking at me. What do I do?
What do I do? I’m so embarrassed?
Add Opinion