16 d

Help, should I assume this guy doesn’t want to talk anymore?

Anonymous
So I was speaking to a guy through a dating app for over a week. We spoke over the phone Sunday, everything was going fine until I told him that I was a Democrat. I asked about his political stance & he supports trump. He thought the election was rigged etc & I just couldn’t handle it. I was considering no longer speaking with him but I told him yesterday via text that I was concerned about our opposing political stance. He stated via text that if that’s a deciding factor he’s out, he wants to give a fair chance & does not believe that we have to be on the same page for everything. I told him via text last night why it concerns me but he hasn’t responded to my text yet. He usually replies within 2-4 hours and I sent that last night. It’s noon where we are at & I know he has a busy schedule but I think I threw him off. I’m not going to follow up, if he doesn’t reply by tonight I’ll just delete his number.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
1
2