20 d

If a female is reluctant to have sex, does that mean she doesn’t like me?

Anonymous
I have been seeing this female for sometime now but we still haven’t had sex. I brought the issue recently and she said that we haven’t had sex yet because I never brought it up and thought I wasn’t into sex. I clarified to her that I do want sex and she said she wanted sex too. The issue now is that she says that she wants our first time to be unique, special, etc. I need to clarify, we currently have roommates but that’s going to change soon. I am in the process of buying a house. The reason I brought that up is because I tell her that we should just get a motel and do it. She’s says we should wait until she has her own place and I have my house so we can have a special night. I find her reluctance really suspicious because I know her past relationships and they never waited. I heard from some guy that she would have sex in a van, bushes, and bathroom, but with me she makes all these excuses.
0
3