13 d

What are some questions or something you could say on a first date that you're pretty sure would end in no second date?

Anonymous
What are some questions or something you could say on a first date that youre pretty sure would end in no second date?
1. Can you let me have a bite of your steak, I just learned I'm eating for three over here.
2. Like seriously, what types of illegal activity are you cool with?
3. I'd love to convert you tonight. I have some pamphlets in the car that I can leave you with after dinner.
4. How lucky am I to be going on this date with you, and have gotten out of prison, in the same week?
5. I know when we were talking for the past 2 weeks, I said my name was Sara, but it's actually Piper, and I don't have 2 dogs, and I've never lived in Michigan, and I never went to your elementary school. I just said those things, but I'm not lying now.
3
0