21 d

How do I know if he likes me?

Anonymous
I went to work at a swim place yesterday. ( for context: I was beginning to work there in the spring, then covid hit, and I just came back now) The lady told me to talk to the supervisor Sam for who I should shadow. When I was talking to Sam, he just kind of seemed nervous or disorganized around me and I have no idea why. I went to ask him If I was done shadowing and he, I don't know how to explain it. it was like he was not sure how to talk to me and then he went on to talk about how it's a weird time for business but the owner will call me back and bla bla, and I was standing there listening and getting ready to say thanks and bye because the convo was ending, and it just ended SUPER awkward. I'm an extrovert so I'm very comfortable with talking, but even this was awkward. he gave me 2 thumbs up and said cool, and i replied with cool thank you and he just yea it was awkward because I don't know he just sorta looked at me then would look away. and while I was shadowing he sat on the bench right infront of me on his phone., he seems like he's uses his phone for business a lot tho, so it might just be he needed to sit. does this mean anything? I don't know I'm confused
How do I know if he likes me?
Add Opinion