12 d

Controlling brother sent message to guy I went on a date with--> but date's reply was it truthful or out of anger/hurt? Kind of deciding what to do?

Lh455
Due to COVID-19 I moved back home temporarily.
My brother has some mental health issues and as a result he is really attached to me and very over protective of me to the point that he took things too far.
He messaged a guy I went on a date with named Max, ONCE and was going to have a second date with, " saying this is Lynn's brother" "She told me to tell you that she isn't interested in being in a relationship with you" among other things... then Max said "Fuck Lynn I didn't really like her anyway I just met her on a dating app."
Then when I found out from my brother that he had messaged Max, I got extremely angry as expected,

then apologized to Max.
So he called me and tried to play dumb and was like, I didn't really get any weird messages from anyone. And we talked about setting boundaries with my brother and setting up a date and time for another date.
But like his response to my brother really took me aback, I get what my brother did was COMPLETELY messed up, and he probably said some other shit to him that I don't know about. But I mean Max cussed me out to my brother via text saying he wasn't interested-- I mean is that just out of his pride being hurt? Why would he have set up another date after the first date (before all this happened) if he wasn't initially interested in me? Should I go on another date or just let it go
0
1