15 d

How to return his interest?

Anonymous
He was super interested before quarantine, we met on date app and went on fabulous date. For quarantine he returned to his country and I stayed in mine. At certain point after months we were talking very seldom and he stopped being as flirty as he used to. Still we were talking. After a lot of months he is in my country again. We talk rarely and he didn’t try to see me when he was back. Eventually we met and spent great time together. He was very nice to me, made couple of flirting statements which I did not respond cause I was shy. We had dinner at his place with romantic atmosphere made by him. And... Nothing happened in the end, he didn’t try to kiss me anymore. He asked if I would like to meet again and I said yes. Again it’s almost a month after. We talked few times. Obviously he lost interest in me and the most heart breaking is that it’s not even my fault, but time. I was not changing but physical presence is the most crucial for first stage and in my life it was cut off. I feel like I don’t have any chance anymore... help me if you think there is anything I can do to resurrect the interest.. thanks for reading that, have a nice day!
How to return his interest?
Add Opinion