How do I prevent a guy from cheating on his girlfriend with me?

Anonymous
How do i prevent a guy from cheating on his girlfriend with me?
I really dont know wht i should do. We get on so well... We fight at times but i feel a connection there. We are friends and ys we are attracted to each other. I dont have sex before marriage and he knows that. I dont plan on kissing or cheating with him on his girlfriend.

He does flirt a lot with me.

But its weighing on my conscience tonight I don't know why. The fact that we are on a path that seems like he wants to cheat on her. He hasn't mentioned leaving her. Says he's in love with her. I dont have any reason to think he's thinking of breaking up before he asks me out r even tht he wants to ask me out. he's invited me to go to eat, to drink etc. I never went but he never phrased it like he's asking me on a date anyway

But anyway.. I had a boyfriend years ago and he cheated and left me for that girl. Its weird now im in the opposite position, you know? And i did forgive him by the way. I was so destroyed by him and what he did. He destroyed me.

I can't believe I've been flirting with this guy who is basically doing to me what my ex boyfriend did to me before
10
3