13 d

What's the best way for a shy/introverted man to get a date?

jabariw18
Whats the best way for a shy/introverted man to get a date?
Simply put, it's hard for us because despite being shy/introverted, as a man we are still expected to make the first move and do all the talking. I've tried dating sites and never get any replies and asking girls out in person is super difficult. Despite the difficulties I still just muster up the courage and do it anyway only to get inevitably friendzoned or the whole "Just got out of a bad relationship and I'm not looking for anything right now" speech. Or she's just taken. I'm 29 years old and I'm just sick of the constant rejection and I have no idea how to change it. Nobody gives me a chance. No dates, no nothing. The only girls who actually talk to me for more than like a day are taken or strictly "not looking." People have nothing but good things to say about me physically, morally, and intellectually so I don't know what I could do better.
1
1