21 d

Is this a date?

infinitybreaker2018
I recently moved base locations for work for a shorter commute. But I go out and about for deliveries and such.
There's a girl in the location who I've talked to before, but we've gotten to know each other more since I came over.
We've talked about our past relationships and stuff like that and a bunch of random things. As well as additional personal stuff. But she also compared me to her ex, that I was too nice, and kinda boring.
But today, her, another co-worker and I were talking as I grabbed some stuff. I mentioned how she said I needed to step up my drinking game, and I said she could introduce me to some drinks. She said we could go out for drinks after work sometime when we are both off. I went up to her later and asked about it and she said we could and she said when she was off tomorrow, and I told her I was off for the day. She went to say we could do it later, but I said I didn't mind coming to go for those drinks. She said she'd let me know how the shift was going, and if we could go, and we exchanged numbers.

Straight up, I've not dated in 3 years, and I'm not sure what to say or if I say anything tonight or what to do. I'm not sure if it's a date. But I do like this girl. We don't even actually work together, so I don't really think that's a worry.
It's a date
It's not a date
GirlGuy
Is this a date?
1
1