22 d

Is it possible to get interest of a guy back after he started dating his friend?

Anonymous
In the very beginning of our story we got separated with distance. It was a very early stage but both were extremely attracted. But with a long time apart (almost a year) something happened between him and his old friend and now they are together. He never talked me about her and still doesn’t dump me obviously (I think it’s to keep me as plan B). His interest is obviously decreased, and this is so painful: he likes my personality, appearance etc. but initial stage with anticipation passed without getting stability and connection. I had no chance here in this situation. If he said me earlier about her, I wouldn’t friendzone another nice, funny guy (that was a lesson). Is there way to return him? Is there way to get over? So many bad things happened to me recently that I don’t know how to live and this hurts me a lot. I had never met anyone like him.
0
2