21 d

How much is too much when it comes to crushes liking you back?

Anonymous
Recently I found out that my crush likes me back based on a few signs. Basically at his bday party he asked my brother some personal questions about me like ”What am I looking for in a guy?” and “If I wanna have kids someday?”. They had just met on that day too, so I found it strange. Him and I went on a date a couple of months back but we didn’t go for a second one. We agreed to stay friends but I thought it was because he wasn’t feeling me out as girlfriend material. So I’m thinking he just wants to take things slow and get to know me better. There are certain times where I feel like if I message him a lot. That could just be me overthinking because he talks to me a lot too. But because we like each other, should it matter who initiates the most or not? I don’t think he knows I like him but I want to tell him in person.

Also, do you guys think it was too much that he asked my brother these kinds of questions instead of me?
1
0