19 d

Telling a guy he has to be confident 24/7 is like telling women they need big boobs?

Kelly_Kapowski
Every single time women and even some men tell guys they need to be super confident it just makes me feel less human in their eyes. I get that confidence is important in general in life but we men are human. Sometimes I'm confident while other times not so much.

Sometimes I'm secure and other times I'm a little insecure about things. Because in the end of the day I'm just a human male that's not perfect. The type of confidence I notice that most ladies like are that of the super genetically gifted men.

Men that are genetically good looking, tall, born into high status will have events happen in their lives that make them develop unnatural high confidence. The world seems to expect men to have THIS high type of confidence instead of healthy confidence.

The best most men can do is work on himself but even then he'll have flaws.
2
10