17 d

I'm ugly and there is nothing I can do about it. What can I do to bring joy in my life?

ImOkayTy
I'm pretty ugly and I can't change that. I'm in the best shape I could ever be and I'm spending a couple of hours everyday washing my face and applying creams because my skin is cracking. If I don't do it everyday my aspect is getting worse so I'm losing a couple of hour everyday. My face is pretty asymmetrical , I'm only 5ft7 , bald and only 20 years old. But the thing is I look like I'm 35 , a lot of people tought I'm that old. I don't really know what to do , I don't have any friends since I finished highschool and girls want just to talk with me. I lost my appetite for life and I can't even remember last time I was happy or I felt something. I have a good job but I feel nothing can make me happy. All the girls I spoke I ended bad for me because they felt good speaking to me but they told me they're not atrracted physicaly so I ended social contact with girls.
1
7