16 d

Why won't he post me?

Anonymous
We have been together for over 5 years. We started dating at 15, and we're now 21. We live together. I would consider us at a fragile state at this time, with his side giving more than mine because I'm about ready to give up. But I'm just curious. He never posts me on social media. He has my initials at the bottom of his bio with a heart emoji and he does have a few pictures of me from over the years, but you wouldn't think that we've been together for 5 years. He also won't put me on his lockscreen or homescreen. He right out says no. It always starts a fight. His reasoning was quite bullshark, he says it's because he doesn't trust me to stay with him. I mean, I'm not. But that's a new and recent notion. He hasn't had me on his homescreen for years. But he never goes out, he's always with me. So who would he be hiding me from? And why would he fight for me to stay, and why would I want to stay, if he doesn't even want to see my face on his phone? PS. I want to leave because he became physically aggressive with me and told me he never wants to marry me because I'm lazy. In reality, I had no motivation because I was anxious and depressed. Bottom line: is he BS-ing me? Why wouldn't he want me on his lockscreen?
Why won't he post me?
Add Opinion