11 d

This might be a stupid question, but how do I date guys who want to date me?

Anonymous
This might be a dumb question, but how do I choose guys who choose me? I’m 22 and have never been in a relationship before, and I think the problem is I go after guys who don’t like me. I’m sick of giving my all to guys and I get sh*t on in return. I know not all guys suck, but I keep choosing the ones who do, and I’m sick of it. I’m working on my self worth and esteem, and I’m able to recognize the guys who are full of B. S early on, but I still end up choosing guys who don’t want me, only want my attention, etc. My only fear about choosing guys who choose me is, what if I’m not attracted (intellectually. I know looks fade) to the guy? I don’t want to date him and seem like I’m “using” him because he’s into me and I’m not (if that makes sense). There have been a handful of guys who wanted to date me, but I wasn’t attracted to them (physically or intellectually) so I didn’t let things progress.
2
2