8 d

I need some answers with this question I've been Rejected by a girl whos parents are control freaks which is what I believe what happend?

MrUsername123
Now here's the details I've been talking for 5 months we went on a date twice and the first time we stayed golfing till sundown and waited till her ride came the second we went with her friend went well and she tried flirting with me but then I found out her parents dont want her dating at age 19 and now they stopped us and I think she told me she didn't like me that way her friend told on us and now im sad and depressed so bad I've been hurting for days and my schoolwork is effected and we are both on the golf team so what should I do or any advice and I think her parents are trying to kick me off the team now?
1
2