19 d

A guy wants to make out with me, but my parents are always home and they dont let me go out, where can I make out with him without getting caught?

Anonymous
This guy has been my friend for a while. Recently he asked me if I want to be friends with benefits, and I don’t have a problem with that, but he wants to hook up at mine or his house. The problem is that my parents are always home, and they don’t let me go to guys houses. I would lie to them and tell them I’m going somewhere else, but most of the time they are suspicious, and with quarantine even more. I would invite him to my house, but my parents would get suspicious because i haven't seen him in a while. What should i do.
2
3