15 d

If more guys get tired of paying for dates, then why still pay when we invite them?

Anonymous
I've asked 3 guys out on a date before. One of my favorite restaurants is Red Lobster. Neither of them let me pay the whole meal. Two of them divided it in half and the last one said I only had to pay $20 (out of a $70 bill).

Isn't it a nice gesture that she's inviting you to eat at an elegant place, great food and willing to pay the whole meal? Yet, they are still pay either half or more. In addition, the two guys that offered to pay half (I told them it was for free but they said no), also suggested a cheaper meal for both of us so I didn't have to pay too much in the division. They wanted me to save money.

Why do guys still want to pay even if the girl takes him out on a date and willing to pay it all?
5
0