6 d

Did I just screw up or something?

infinitybreaker2018
I went on my first date in a while last week, and I really like the girl. She changed plans, and instead of going out we went to her place to drink and play board games. We did and we talked about some personal stuff and we had a good time.
I think I said a few dumb things in my opinion. Like asking what our date was and she said she didn't know yet. I also brought up by accident how her manager told me to stay away from her or not go after her.
She seemed a little shocked by that, and it wasn't long after that I left. She said she had a good time and hugged me and said we should do it again.
The next day I tried to text her and barely talked and then she randomly asked me my last name to look me up on the system. I thought she probably was facebook stalking me, but I dunno.
I went to talk to her today before I left, and I got an awkward vibe, but she also was busy, so I left. I texted her later wondering if she'd be up for a rematch or wanna do something else, and I've not heard back from her. It's been a few hours and she's been off work so I'm assuming I'm just gonna get ghosted.
Did I just screw up or something?
2
2