8 d

Why do these situations happen to me?

Anonymous
I recently got a supervisor job and I haven’t had the best luck with dating I started to question whether I should remain single because in didn’t think there was a girl out there for me. Well there’s a girl at my work who unfortunately is below me we have worked together for a few closings and we seem to gel well So we were working together last night on a project we were both stumped at one point and I figured it out and she playfully hit me and was like you got it. When we were talking and waiting for it to get done she slipped and called me baby during our conversation. At the end of the night we were talking and she asked if I’m a dog person and I told her both dogs and cats like me. She goes well I’m gonna have to put that to the test and let you meet my cat. she’s really nervous around me. Sometimes when I’m close to her and I can’t help but look at how attractive she is. Our personality’s also match she’s the kind of girl who always looks to do more then what’s asked she always looks for work to do when their is none
Updates:
8 d
Thanks
8 d
Appreciate opinions
Why do these situations happen to me?
Add Opinion