10 d

I think his flaws are too much for me?

Anonymous
My crush can be your best friend one minute then act like you don't exist the next day. My theory is that he gets mad and doesn't want conflict so he'd rather just avoid you. But I am not sure, because his mood changes so suddenly.

This last time he rarely spoke to me and hardly looked at me for 3 - 4 weeks. He would not initiate contact unless I did first. He was nice still, but it was like I didn't exist unless he didn't have any other choice but to talk to me. He spoke to everyone but me! He asked one person, "hey ask (me name) to grab something" and I was literally next to the person he was asking (yes, he knew I was there).

This past weekend, he walked in very excited and happy, started asking me random questions (stuff he could ask anyone else) or tell me things that weren't my concern. He even ran to McDonalds for me with no complaints. It was like nothing strange had happened. I don't think I like this part of him. I know everyone has flaws, but this might be too much for me.
Deal breaker
Not a deal breaker
GirlGuy
I think his flaws are too much for me?
11
0