10 d

Is it over for dark women? 😔?

Anonymous
For real lol. It seems like women with dark features can’t win and are always a seconde choice.

I’m a brunette with a tanned skin and brown eyes, and men with the same coloring as me, prefer blondes with light eyes “because opposites attracts”, while it’s total bullshit because even the men with light eyes and light hair are more attracted to blondes and their excuse is: “ because it’s bIoLoGY to be more attracted to your kind”, if it is true then why are most ethnic men and black men mostly attracted to lightskin blonde women? 🤨

there is nothing wrong with loving blondes more but why are they using excuses like “ oh I love blondes cause I have dark features and opposites attracts” and the “ I love women with blue eyes cause I also have blue eyes and I wanna pass my genes”, just say that they’re the ultimate beauty standard instead of lying!
Is it over for dark women? 😔?
Is it over for dark women? 😔?
Is it over for dark women? 😔?
41
11