12 d

Am I being too demanding, expecting this guy to have followed up with me during my vacation?

Anonymous

I have been speaking with someone from an app for maybe two weeks. Last week, we spoke on the phone for a few hours. We have been texting & everything seemed to be going fine. There’s a few red flags: he’s eager to meet up & I want to push back because of COVID, he’s already mentioned his plans to want to settle down later on and have a family & he called me pet names earlier but I cut that out real quick. Considering we are only in the talking phase, I am currently in a beach condo until today for my birthday and the last I heard from him was Monday. He texted me happy birthday Monday morning, I replied in the noon & he left me a voicemail Monday evening. I did not call him back, I haven’t heard from Him since, I see he’s clearly been viewing my IG stories.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
1
0