5 d

Should I tell the girl I have been in contact with over the phone, for about three months, how I feel? (she lives in a different country)? And why?

SomeGuyWithaQuestion
I met this girl abroad studying, we became friends. I always had the feeling she liked me but didn't act on it because my friend liked her and he knew her longer. I gave him time until we all went home. She was always there for me when I was feeling bad because of dating stuff with other girls and also when I was sick (she gave me her medicine). After going home I was in contact with her quite a lot and I still am. I started to develop feelings and I wanted to wait to tell her until I would visit her in January, so she doesn't think I have low confidence (instead of doing it over the phone). But now I am thinking to do it over a video call because the situation is becoming really stressful and it would help a lot if I knew for sure how she feels. My friends told me to do this but I still have doubts about this approach.

Also keep in mind that me and the girl both struggle with depression and anxiety (her anxiety is worse/ panick attacks). Whenever she struggles with this she shuts down and doesn't know what to say to me and makes sure our contact is minimal (which is also the reason why it's stressful lately), maybe we would both benifit from having a open conversation about how we feel about eachother. I'm just scared she will lose interest because I do it on a video call instead of real life.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
0
2