5 d

Why does a man cancel the date plans he made?

Realitycheck9
I met a man on a dating site and he seems to like me. He said, I am beautiful, he made me feel secure that he is a good man, and he is willing to take any challenge to be his girlfriend. We both agreed to have a date on the 28th in a park, and he feels so lucky I agreed to date him. We even both had personal leave at work.

But after a week, he suddenly changed. He seldom talks to me, and I tried to reach out but he took long to reply or very short which is sometimes disappointing. Until, I stop talking to him and let him ignore me for 4 days until he reached out only to say, “Hmm”. I did not understand so I asked him, “Why?”, but then he did not reply and I was shocked that two days after he deleted his dating app profile. Worst, it was the only platform we communicated.

How about our date now? He even reminded me a second time not to forget it, but why he just FLAKE or be gone like a ghost? Why does a man cancel the date plans he made?

Let me understand guys. Thank you!
2
0