4 d

Is this normal behaviour for a woman?

Anonymous
I have a friend. The more I get to know her the more weird I think it is. I don’t want to gossip, but I am emotionally drained after being with her. I don’t know what to do, is this normal?

- She is very emotional.
- After talking to a guy once, she will be mad if he takes more than 10 min to reply and ask very serious questions before the first date even.
- She is kinda childish and very touchy feely sometimes. Clapping when seeing one, and looking sad when I rejected a hug because of corona.
- When she broke up with her boyfriend, she posted a pic on facebook of them and said he left. Also did that with her boyfriend before him.
- She is older, but still think she is our age, thinking it is natural for her to get invited for all the parties and sound sad when we get more invitations than her. Goes for much younger guys and gets very sad about her age.
- She talks a lot about herself, write weird things to people she barely knows like I am a good person, open and honest, I love my friends and kids, and I see you as a good man, my ex hurt me so much and I want something serious I am not to play with, why didn’t you call me back yet.
Is this normal behaviour for a woman?
1
3