Guy said he would text me sometime during the week?

Sleeklove
Okay so I’ve been talking a little bit with this guy from last Saturday, on this dating app.. he said we should go out sometime, so on Sunday he asked what I would be down for? and I said we can chill get to know each-other and I asked the same question back. He said “anything girl, go for a brunch, a walk, u tell me.” I said that sounds good or beach, board walk. He said sounds good. He said next weekend. But I’m celebrating my birthday. We are trying to find a day to meet. He seems like a cool guy. He said. “How about u lmk whenever you feel it’s right? But def wanna see you though” we are trying to find a day to meet. He said he’s extremely busy during the week from 8 to 8. I told him im off on Saturdays and he said that would work... To fast forward he said “so ima text you during the week ok” I haven’t heard from him since Sunday. We don’t have each other’s numbers or snapchat he never asked. I don't know if he’s going to message me the day before we are suppose to hang out.. should I be patient and wait it out? It seems like a date. No guy has ever asked me something like that before. However I don’t want to annoy him. Not sure if I should message him saying hey or leave it be. Maybe some guys aren’t into the whole texting thing?
Guy said he would text me sometime during the week?
Add Opinion