Do you think he likes me?

Anonymous
I started working last week and have met some cool people

. There’s this guy and he gives me something to look forward to and I’m only 19 so this is only a seasonal job because I’m in college and he’s my age.

He seems to have noticed me too because he talked to me on my first day. He had to help me with something and I noticed he kept kind of staring me down and then I had to lift boxes and he asked if I needed help a lot. he was put in charge of helping me, he asked me some questions. He asked if it was my first day and if I liked it. I was like “eh it’s ok” then we both started laughing. He then asked what school I went to and I told him I was in college. He was like “oh that’s a big one”. Then he asked me what high school I went to and he ended up going to the one down the street from me. He told me and he sounded kind of embarrassed and said “my school had a lot of problems” and we both laughed again and I was like “yeah I’ve heard some things about that school” he told me he graduated. I feel really bad for saying that lol. We haven’t gotten the opportunity to be alone again. He’s really friendly and I’ll catch glances from him. A couple of girls will tease him at work but it’s like brother and sister and they have boyfriends. Today he told me good morning when he came in separately because I was out on the sales floor. Also he came out the bathroom and saw me and did a double take at me and it was awkward. He also dressed up today randomly which was cute and he smells amazingg and it makes me drool lol. Could he be interested? I won’t see him again until next week
Do you think he likes me?
1
0