Have you ever struggled to break up with a toxic partner?

Anonymous
I’m in a relationship with this woman named Allison. I’m 30 she’s 40 we’ve been together for 6 months. She’s does a lot of good things for me. For example she cooks for me everyday, cleans house, even buys me clothes to keep my wardrobe updated. I appreciate all the things she does for me. But at the same time I know I shouldn’t be with her for these 2 reasons:

1. She’s very shallow:
Allison is very attractive for a woman in her 40’s. But she lets her looks get to her head. She says she won’t date guys her age n older because she cares too much for looks. She brags that guys in their 20’s want her. She always tells me that if I stop working out n get fat that she’ll leave me for a fit guy in his 20’s.

2. She’s too close to her guy friends:
She’s always texting these dudes all hours of the night. She has this friend named Jordan whom she tells everything. He lives on the same block as her. And she goes over to his house n sometimes he stays over at hers. I told Allison that her relationship with these dudes makes me uncomfortable. She replies “you’re just jealous n insecure”.

I know I need to get away from this woman ASAP but it’s hard for me. I’ve been lonely for years. I have no friends or family. I feel like she’s all I have. Every time I think about breaking up with her. I picture her with another dude and it kills me!
2
0