1 mo

Ladies, if you had an active "only fans" account and you JUST started dating a new man, would you tell him about your only fans page?

KrakenAttackin
When do you tell a man you are "dating", "talking to", "seeing", that you have an onlyfans account?
I would never tell the new guy I have an only fans page, it's none of his business.
I would tell the new guy I have an only fans page right away ( first or second date) so he doesn't think I am hiding something from him.
I would tell the new guy I have an only fans page after we have a solid relationship so he doesn't get the wrong idea about me.
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 mo
Plenty of women on GAG have active Onlyfans sites, it's interesting how none of them are posting on this question.
6
0