1 mo

How soon do you talk to your partner about dating exclusively?

OlderAndWiser u
If you aren't looking for a serious long term relationship, or if you believe in that polyamory stuff, this isn't an issue. But if you do want a long term relationship with just one partner, I think the best way to give a relationship a chance is to date exclusively. Of course, you don't want to agree to that and discover the next week that she was recently paroled from prison. So, it's just a judgment call as to how soon is too soon.

Of course, I know that most people don't follow a formula like "third date" or "three months," so please don't be a Captain Obvious and tell me that you don't follow a formula. However it is that you decide, how long does that usually take?
I never date more than one person at a time and I tell them that on the first date.
I usually know by the end of the second, third, or fourth date and ask them as soon as I feel that's what i want.
Not until we've dated two or three months.
Vote C
Not until we have at least had some heavy making out/oral sex/"petting."
Vote D
Not until we have PIV sex.
Vote E
I never promise a partner that we will date exclusively.
Vote F
I always wait for my partner to raise that issue.
Vote G
GirlGuy
11
17