1 mo

Do you agree with this statement of why female best friends hate a guy's girlfriend? If not what are your thoughts?

Do you agree with this statement of why female best friends hate a guys girlfriend? If not what are your thoughts?
I am black. My friend is white and girls I date tend to be white.

My white female best friend said that she would probably hate any girl I ever dated. The same best friend joked that most likely any girl I dated would hate her too.

My reply was:

"Women are catty. They hate each other based on inherent insecurities about themselves, most of it stemming from a society of Male patriarchy and the hypersexualization of women by corporate tyranny to advance white privilege."

My best friend did not respond. Instead the next day asked me, 'Have you ever read the Feminine Mystique?"
Women dont really hate each other. They usually love each other. They are hardly ever judgmental toward each other.
I agree with the statement quoted below. Women are very judgmental of each other from head to toe. CLothing and everything.
I don't agree with the philosophical statement below. However, I do think women hate each other. For different reasons though.
Vote C
GirlGuy
13
15