28 d

Why do people like to publicly announce their dating preferences then get upset at other people's opinions about it🤷?

Cherrylicious
I will never understand as to why people feel the need to broadcast to the world about who they're attracted to and wanna date/fuck but as soon as others voice their critic opinions on it they get upset and say "it's no ones business who I date" "or I like what I like don't tell me who to date" yet they make it other people's business by sharing it with them.

People like to post things online about how they only like light-skinned women or they like tall men and how they don't have a preference for the other whether it's on rap songs, shows, social media etc. Which is why I never understood the whole "coming out the cost" narrative why does the world need to know who you wanna date at all and if you're gonna share your dating preferences, then you shouldn't get upset at others who disagree with it and voice their opinion is all I'm saying. Nothing's wrong with preferences but just keep it to yourself basically the point I'm making.

I have preferences as well but I don't feel the need to share it with the world I just date who I want and live my life but I believe SOME people do it just to make others jealous.

I don't know but that's just me.
3
0