28 d

When choosing a girlfriend, is it a prerequisite of yours That her familiar background be similar to yours?

Anonymous
I met a guy in university. Obviously there everyone is a student and social differences are a bit hidden. We started dating without really knowing about our respective families. We both come from wealth, but his family is much wealthier than mine. His family is very conservative socially, the kids were never able to chose anything in their life starting from the sports and instruments they play to the clothing they wear, while mine is much more “modern” in a way, even if kids of families like mine usually ski and play tennis, I didn’t like that and my parents didn’t force me to. He dumped me because of these differences, because I was less rich than him even if quite well off, and because my parents haven’t given a shit about stuff like private schools, sports, and other stuff that enables you to “network” within the elites. It makes me very sad that of all the reasons he could have had to dump me, he had this...
3
2