29 d

Women are just big teens. I am attracted to some of them and also disgusted with some of them. Damn it they can't control who they fall in love with?

Anonymous
  • I have been called all disgusting names in the dictionary by women. The funny part the same women who call me those names they are the ones who make love to me.
  • Sometimes I feel powerful since they can't control who they fall in love with. Honestly I don't wanna brag about it but I enjoy it.
  • An example is when I met a latina who was hot as hell fire. She was a curvy woman with beautiful black hair. I met her in the shop. So I decided to talk to her but she acted as if I am not her league.
  • So i striked a conversation about romeo and juliet which she paid full attention and then told her a story about them. I was a good storyteller and I had plotted it in a way that would grab her attention... when I looked at her eyes she was very attentive which amazed me. Anyway at that time... I definitely knew she loved romantic stories. We talked almost for an hour.
  • So after finishing she handed me her number and a goodbye kiss. It was magical. Anyway after a few days she started texting me asking why I am I not calling her. I replied saying I was busy and now I am planning for a date. She replied with 😍😍.
  • I took her on a date which was romantic. She enjoyed it. She started becoming touchy which I liked it. We danced together which later resulted to pleasure in the bed.
  • One day after a romantic date I friend zoned her. I knew what I was doing I wanted to see her reaction. She sent me angry messages all day. After a few days she came to me saying she can't live without me. She was obsessed with me. I was happy. We later continued with our relationship upto now.
  • The girl who acted as if I was not her league now she is completely obsessed with me. I laughed...
0
1