27 d

I'm single with good income and cannot think of a reason to date or get married-why should I?

Anonymous
I was married for 12 years but am single for 4 years now. I've repaired the gaping financial wound she left on her way out and now have excellent credit and high income. I am considered good looking and in shape, at least most people think so. Since I have started dating again I have found women today to be entitled, status seeking and flighty. In my income range I can afford beautiful escorts. By that I mean ones that charge several hundred dollars for their charms. These women are gorgeous! I have calculated that I actually would spend less money hiring escorts than I would dating and the pay off (sex) would be a sure thing. So-a variety of beautiful women, guaranteed sex, I actually save money-why would I not?
"You can have this guaranteed or take a chance on that E-date whose picture is from 10 years and 22 pounds ago!"
3
8