28 d

Do you think marrying a Mexican female for my reasons are okay (to piss off my racist family by making her a citizen)?

Anonymous
Okay, so my family is racist as hell. I have always hated how racist they were growing up. My family back in 2016 talked bad about Mexicans when Trump said all of that stuff. Now, in 2020, they talk about how intellectually inferior blacks are. They even quoted Albert Einstein to justify their views (Einstein was racist as hell).
Umm okay so anyways, my first two reasons for doing this
1. Mexican girls are very appreciating- I feel like they are more thankful than American girls (including minority American girls). She will be beyond thankful for me on making her a citizen.
2. My family said "keep America white" and that's why they supported the wall. They disagreed with how a Mexican can become a citizen by marrying a white girl. Called Mexican guys ugly and only date fat white girls to become citizens all the time. They would say "put them in cages."
3. This is my chance to piss off my family. I love Mexican girls so it's like a win or win situation for me.
Do it
Don't do it
GirlGuy
7
24