28 d

Been on two dates but he doesn’t text me much in between... is he not that interested?

Anonymous
We matched on hinge 3 weeks ago and really hit it off... like we sent paragraphs back and forth for a few days and he asked me over by next week. Our date lasted 6 hours, both agreed to do it again. He had finals all last week so I didn’t expect much texting but we made plans for the weekend. So this weekend we met up again and our date lasted 7 hours and went well. That was Sunday. We both said we enjoyed our date and to get together this weekend again but... he doesn’t text me otherwise.. I’m used to guys checking in like once per day in between dates. I feel like I reach out more.. so I’m confused, especially since initially we sent paragraphs back and forth even if I know that’s the only way we’d know if we wanted to meet up initially or not.. but now I just feel like his interest isn’t much? Am I expecting too much?
1
0