27 d

Girls if you truly like a guy, will you initiate a phone call yourself?

red324
I've been having trouble getting a hold of this girl because she doesn't have a good signal where she lives and I'm not the only one who can't get a hold of her for a days at a time. We've talked on the phone for hours almost and been on one date so far. Anyways I'm tired of calling, so I figured if she's really interested, she'll call. Opinions? I'm a little confused as to why she kind of disappeared out of the blue after I made her laugh so much and get along so good. Anyways, I'm not one for game playing and really don't consider this a game, but what is your opinion about seeing if a girl will call on her own? I'm friends with her cousin, so I know I didn't do anything to piss her off or anything. We did arrange for a second date twice, but that didn't happen because of things that were out of her control. That's when I started having trouble getting a hold of her.
1
0