25 d

My boyfriend says “ok” “sure” and “I don’t know what to say” a lot when we argue does it mean he doesn't care or what else could it be?

Anonymous
So I’ve been asking him for months to try to say more than just ok and sure and have asked for him to speak his mind more when we argue to that we can work it out together better but he still seems to use those phrases and I feel like he doesn’t care and just wants the argument to stop and trust me I do too but I like to work out our problems instead of his way with silence and one word responses. Other than all this our relationship is amazing it’s just when we argue he gets so immature and unresponsive and I just feel like he doesn’t completely respect me. What should I do?
He respects you just doesn’t want to argue anymore
He doesn’t respect you that much
GirlGuy
5
1