24 d

Is it bad to keep thinking about someone?

Anonymous
soooooooo... I went snowboarding recently, but I got lessons first. The guy helping me was really nice and helpful, but I couldn't help but notice how pretty his eyes were. I don't know what it is, but I just kept looking into his eyes, I honestly don't know why. I don't know I jsut felt like I could trust him. Anyway, he was showing me tips, and I mean he literally was giving us help for FREE. he asked if we wanted to go on the hill again, but I said no because I was exhausted. right before that he did a little trick which was cool (for no reason, not sure why) and then I thanked him and left. ugh I don't know what it is, but I couldn't stop thinking about him after that or today, and I don't know why. I was intimidated because I haven't snowboarded in a while, so I was quiet, but also I guess I was just nervous about the hill so I didn't really talk that much to him. Also the fact that I get really self conscious about my voice when wearing a mask.. the struggle is real. I don't know what it is but we both kept starring at each other (or at least i thought so) what do you think it means?
Is it bad to keep thinking about someone?
Add Opinion