26 d

Please can someone give me advice am I silly for what’s happened?

Anonymous
So I have been seeing this guy for 6 months on and off. I told him I don’t want to be with him a few times but he kept begging for me back so i gave in. I did really explain to him that if I ever have a problem he is someone that I can’t confide in and he wouldn’t be my first point of call god forbid if anything did happen. We met on Monday to chat and he even told me how he isn’t even there for his friends as his friends family member passed away. I told him it was rude. Long story short I said to him it’s better if we are friends. The next day he messages me normally giving me late replies so I said to him you do know I can see that you have been active on WhatsApp. Then you come out with an excuses. He said ‘ what excuse Are you talking about ’ I said to him ‘ not to worry I’m keeping my options opened so you’re not the only one🤷🏽‍♀️ ‘ he replied back saying ‘alright cool’. I am not planning to open the message. I just don’t want to look silly because I for sure know he will be ringing my phone up he’s just acting clever in the messages. But I will not answer. Am I silly? I don’t know if I should be like good riddance or feel stupid?
1
0