22 d

Sometimes when I look around me at all the beautiful and accomplished women, I wonder how on Earth I can possibly compete?

Anonymous
And it makes me wonder if there’s even any point in even trying to attract my dream man. He will most likely go for someone prettier, younger, smarter, more interesting, richer, more confident, with a better job, a cooler social life, and who is better in bed. Yet if I were to give up on my dream and to pursue another guy, all I would do is compare them to him, which frankly seems unfair to them. So I will never get my dream man, and pursuing anyone else is cruel, so my only reasonable option is eternal loneliness. 😔

I guess this isn’t really a question but ehh... 😕
22 d
I have met him. He exists. But the chances of him being interested are so slim. I just can’t see how I could ever love anyone else now that I know he exists. 😔
16
6