22 d

How should I handle falling for a girl that lives long distance?

Anonymous
I'm the awlays single person and I was cool with that the last 4 years. I joined a podcast that had a small following gained on social media/youtube and have spent every weekend working on that to pass time. It gained viewers/guests and internet strangers became my only friends since content creation is a time waster. Well a fellow cast member in particular I was attracted too for while made their interist in me known. We have been talking behind the scenes of others and it is clear it will take 1 year before any serious changes in our careers can take place. We currently live 7+hours apart and. I would not be upset if nothing serious comes from this but I think I would be upset if I didn't do all i can to know it wouldn't. We both admit we think about the "what if it works out a lot". I also don't want to get too attached so I am in an interesting spot.
3
2