23 d

What type of love is it?

Anonymous
I’ve been in love before. Different kinds of love every time.

I’ve always been in relationships where it was one sided. Either I gave my all and my s/o didn’t or they gave their all and I didn’t.

Well, I’m 33 this guy is 27. We clicked since the moment we met. We’ve been seeing each other for the past 2-3 months. And I feel so in love. But, never like this.

I feel like we both mutually try hard to show our love and we get along so well. We’re comfortable with each other. We’re physically attracted to each other. Sex is great. We trust each other. Well.. we literally stare at each other’s eyes and just lay there and tell each other how much we love each other all day and all night sometimes. I’ve never had that in my life and he told me today that he’s never had that in his life either.

Could there be different types of love in your lifetime? I’m just curious. Makes me rethink all the other relationships I had...

(Picture was just to get your attn lol)
What type of love is it?
What type of love is it?
2
1