22 d

I (20F) am a shy introvert and recently started talking to a popular guy (22M), how can I make this work?

Sparklingberet
So one of my college classmates reached out to me over Snapchat and Instagram. We’ve been talking for a few days over Snapchat. We are both seniors and share similar religious values, but he is a popular football player and I’m a shy introvert
with hardly any friends. We are both physically attractive. I don’t know if he just likes me for my looks or wants something more serious. We seem to click in person but he is hard to talk to over social media because he has a very slang way of talking. He has an exciting life and I don’t. I feel inadequate when I talk to him and am worried that he will lose interest. He likes sports and I like art. He is huge on social media and I barely have any followers. I don’t want to seem lame. He is a nice guy and I want to get to know him better but am worried that I won’t click with his friends or he will stop liking me. I have never hung around guys like him and it’s so new to me. We have several classes together next semester which will be much better than trying to talk over social media. I have a lot of anxiety around Snapchatting him because I’m worried about looking lame or annoying him. I don’t know why he seems to have taken and interest in me or is just being friendly. I need advice about how I can relate to him and protect my mental health, because just talking to him makes me so anxious.
5
0