23 d

Guys and girls be honest, would you choose most handsome/beautiful boy/girl or most intelligent one?

Anonymous
  • first boy/girl is very very attractive, perfect body, face and hair (your ideal type or everyone’s ideal type) everyone wants to be with them or be them, but he/she is avragly educated and doesn’t earn much, he/she is not narcissistic at all neither he/she spends fortune on themselves to look pretty, he/she is sweet and help others but sometimes clueless, he/she is confident/extrovert but is totally loyal and trustworthy, he/she laughs lot and is not afraid to laugh at themselves too, he/she is loving and caring for sure
  • 2nd boy/girl is not ugly but very very average, little overweight or little too skinny, no good height, no personality either, he/she don’t know how to style their hair or how to dress, and even if they do, they ain’t impressive enough to attract anyone’s attention physically but mentally he/she is very educated, they always know everything about everything, he/she always analyse everything carefully, and often they succeed, he/she also help others and all but can be shy/introverts, also very loyal (same as 1st one) and he/she also is loving and caring for sure
Updates:
23 d
Oh sorry I forgot to add the 2nd one earns lot and can win millionaires competition everyday if they participate
23 d
I think I should have done it poll 🤔 🤦🏻‍♀️
Guys and girls be honest, would you choose most handsome/beautiful boy/girl or most intelligent one?
Add Opinion